welcome to to infinity and beyond! WE ARE AN INTERMEDIATE ROLEPLAY BASED ON THE 2009 STAR TREK FILM. Our plot started TWO MONTHS AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE film. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE REGISTERING AND CHECK THE FACE CLAIM AND THE SHIP'S MANIFEST AS WELL. ALSO, PLEASE REGISTER AS YOUR CHARACTERS FULL NAME IN ALL CAPS. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE, DON’T FREAK OUT. JUST PM AN ADMIN OR SEE IF ONE OF US IS ON THE C-BOX or on discord.
USS Enterprise
FORECAST: common spaces are kept at a mild temperature
set in january, 2259

into darkness has begun!
happy 6th birthday tiab!

Add Reply
New Poll

live long and prosper.
S'CHN T'GAI SPOCK
spock
human/vulcan
twenty-nine
commander
first officer
asexual
tesla
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: central
CONTENT: all audiences
PREFERRED P.O.V: third person
s p o c k
you will always be a child of two worlds
intelligent
perfectionist
bicutural
conflicted
logical
withdrawn
meet spock An only child to vulcan ambassador Sarek and human schoolteacher Amanda, Spock is among the best and brightest of Starfleet's graduates. Expected to attend the Vulcan Science Academy, he surprised everyone by opting for Starfleet instead where he achieved the status of instructor and the rank of commander, and eventually became first officer on the USS Enterprise — first under Captain Pike and then later, and more famously, under Captain Kirk. It is there that he continues to serve, aiding in her missions through space.

friends Social relationships such as friendship do not come easily for Spock, and even his best friend James did not come without a struggle. Mostly, his relationships come in the form of mutual respect. He may admire a person's work or personal commitment, and although he does not comment on it much he is highly observant and will notice when people do kind things or go out of their way for him or for others even though he lacks the social grace and emotional freedom to do the same in traditional ways.

enemies On a personal level, Spock tries his best to avoid enemies. On the whole, due to his multicultural upbringing and his mother's influence on his morals, Spock is a relatively non-racist individual ( as well as one can be with a vulcan mindset ). Due to recent events, however, he has obtained a particular dislike against Romulans. He doesn't cast undue judgement or treatment upon strangers, but his memory of Nero puts a sour taste in his mouth. Additionally, various warring species, anyone who stands against the Enterprise and her crew, and anyone who stands to do harm to Kirk can be counted as enemy.

lovers Because of his upbringing, love is an increasingly difficult matter for Spock to deal with. Given his strong inheritance of vulcan genes, he feels obligated to eventually procreate with another vulcan. Decisions in his life and career have made this difficult, but finding love among his human kin is not much easier. Being so emotionally suppressed, it's not just a simple thing for him to express affection or love for another. Because of this, Spock is generally asexual in nature but does long for a meaningful relationship with another person.

CHRISTOPHER ANDREW PIKE
chris
human
admiral
recruiting officer/tactical analysis instructor
hetero
lee
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: pacific
CONTENT: sure
PREFERRED P.O.V: third
spock & chris
obs need to plot there two (especially before we do ID! *sobs*). chris chose spock as his first officer for a reason, so obviously, these two knew each other beforehand.

@S'CHN T'GAI SPOCK
NATALIE AMANDA CARVER
HUMAN
LIEUTENANT
EXOZOOLOGIST
Lia
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
PREFERRED P.O.V:
Hi there! I am probably going to be out of commission post wise for a bit longer, but I wanted to hop in here anyway to say hi and such. I don't have any set ideas for you at the moment, but I am going to try and sort something out soon. In the meantime here's a bit about Natalie:

Natalie here is my currently rather shy and skittish exozoologist. Spock is her CSO so they have had at least a little bit of interaction professionally. Natalie is young and still learning and would be very interested in any information he might have to offer.

As first officer I believe he would be aware of the incidents involving Shane Weston. Natalie is one of the people that Shane attacked while on the Enterprise (and in the past) and she's still slowly trying to overcome what happened. She threw herself into her studies and her work after that happened, so she was hyper focused on work up until the happenings of the current subplot. I have her signed up for the subplot and she is a member of the team that was taken captive on Trevia.

Natalie is a bit indecisive in regards to whether or not she would have approached Spock with any sort of questions recently. On the one hand he's her CSO and has so much knowledge about so many things. On the other hand... if he knows the Shane stuff she could possibly be hesitant about him. The information about her past with Shane was something that she had tried to leave behind her in Texas and had hoped no one at Starfleet would ever learn.

This is where I fail at the moment, that's a lot of information and yet nothing particularly helpful for planning interactions. Sorry!

@S'CHN T'GAI SPOCK
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Rise of the Believers Welcome to Starfleet Bombarda Maxima: Personified Trischool Potterverse The Almanac Effect ScatterStar The Corner Of No And Where With Great Powers Shadow Fleet GLITTER & GOLD Moon Called